from idea to production
Industrial Design & Mechanical Engineering.
Click on the image for more information
I am proud to work with
Creative, Solution-Oriented and Dedicated
- Research & analysis
- Design specifications
- Idea & concept development
Fine mechanical design
- Mass production (DFA/DFM)
- Design for quality (SSDD, FMEA)
- (Accelerated) testing
- Pneumatic design
- Team lead & project planning
- Supplier sourcing
- Production support
What I do
As a product developer I have a passion for design & engineering. I love to puzzle with all the available tools and use them effectively to come up with solutions for meaningful products. I am an enthusiastic professional with a cum laude study in both industrial design and mechanical engineering at the Delft University of Technology.
My experiences vary from small to large organizations and from projects in the idea phase to detailing and manufacturing. I work as an interim or freelancer/zzp, at a client location or from my studio office in Langerak (NL). My office is equipped with the necessary development tools such as a CAD setup (SolidWorks license) and a prototype modelshop including an Ultimaker S3 3D printer.
I would like to get to know each other and support you with the development of meaningful products.
- Bachelor Industrial Design – Cum Laude, Delft University of Technology (2010-2013)
- Master Mechanical Engineering – Cum Laude, Delft University of Technology (2013-2015). Track: Biomechanical Design, Specialisation: Bio Inspired Technology
- US2018296369 (A1) – Prosthetic Hand
- ES2747475 (T3) – Wearable support structure for at least partly relieving a human body during leaning or bending over
- US2020055456 (A1) – An adjustment instrument and a method
- WO2019182442 (A1) – Drive for an adjusting instrument, in particular for adjusting an exterior vision unit of a motor vehicle
- DE102019108303 (A1) – Sichteinstellmechanismus und Stellmittel für einen solchen
- WO202106079 (A1) – Driving component for an adjusting instrument
- Passive prosthetic hands and tools: A literature review
[Prosthetics and Orthotics International]
Menno v. Coehoornsingel 29
2967 EC Langerak